Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm back... May 3

K...know it's been ages since I posted anything, but I have been training, I swear! An update on what is going on...

Moved, bought a bike, dealing with some very serious relationship stuff, finding my balance, coping, moving forward if not moving on, taking one day at a time.

Thank you for being patient. I didn't actually realize there were people reading this. Thank you to all my friends for the support over the last week, I know I've not been myself.

So, I bought my bike and am in love. It's a Specialized Ruby and she's my baby. Just can't get enough time in the saddle. Long ride so far is 50 miles and put into perspective what I am getting into with the Peterborough race. But the bike feels good and I like going fast. Have been neglecting my running a bit as riding has been my preference of late. Also took a big break from the pool which concerns me more.

So that's where we pick up again...

The greatest pleasure in life, is doing the things people say we cannot do.
-- Walter Bagehot

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment