Friday, April 16, 2010

New week, new plan April 12

So, Sean has decided that if I am going to do the 70.3 we should probably be doing the same workouts. Needless to say, I am concerned. Did I say concerned? I meant terrified. This will be good though right? I mean he's really good and I want to be good so if I do what he does, maybe I can be. Oh boy...

This week is a recovery week, for Sean. For me it will be adjusting into a higher level of training.
Today is easy, just a 1500m easy swim. I haven't done any long, continuous distance in a while so this felt really good and was a mental practice for me as well. I have 4 days of swimming this week so I am thoroughly enjoying this light day.

"Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance."
Bruce Barton

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment